Does your makeup bag look like this? If so you need to shop smarter for your cosmetics!
WHO, TO SHOP WITH WHAT, YOU NEED WHERE, TO BUY IT
WHO, should be someone dedicated to their craft, knowledgeable on all aspects of the industry, and a talented artist.
That person is ME. I have an arsenal of experience, from Paris runway to kajal shopping in Morocco, I have tried it all. Trained as a fine artist, I am present in an enormous playground of beauty products. Clients’ skin are my canvas, and I need those surfaces to be well maintained in order to create beautiful faces.
WHO you with shop makes a difference.
- Try before you buy. Always come in for a complementary service, facial or make-up. These are luxury items and should be experienced accordingly.
- Always get samples to try new products at home.
- Know that your dermatologist is selling products for a cut of the profit. They have Obagi or Dermalogica due to the convincing sales rep that came to their office and sold them the line. The doctor is NOT endorsing the product.
- If the product does not do what it claims exchange it for one that does.
- Befriend a professional who does not represent a particular line, one that will take the time to listen to your needs.
As a beauty stylist I can offer you the above services. For the next month I will be offering facials and makeup lessons at NORDSTROM South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa. I do not endorse one particular line, yet I have exceptional resources to every new product that hits the market.
When you sign up to shop online for any product I feature you will always receive free samples of new products to try.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE SPECIAL OFFERS